Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Things that I love

Headbands
The Notebook
My new signature scent Sud Pacifique
Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
Taco Tuesdays
My Grandma's Regatoni & Cutlets - Amazing!
Reading Pride & Prejudice (over and over again)
Gopher Glen Braeburn Apples
The smell of my husbands deodorant
Two scoop sundaes from baskin robbins - mint chip, both scoops
Playing Settlers
Cozy Pajama Pants
Weddings
The Office
Dancing
Real Simple Magazine
Watching Felicity re-runs
Christmas
Paper-Source.com
Broguiere's Chocolate Milk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed "The Office" fit snuggly right in the middle of your list. You've mentioned your affinity for the show a couple of times on the podcast and I picked up on it because I too have fallen for it. I do not have cable, so I purchased both seasons on DVD and I've watched it twice through already. When you watch then entire show in several back to back sittings, it's much easier to catch all of the Pam/Jim moments. Something I'm sure you noticed: being affiliated with SYM and Saddleback, the mention of the Angela character that she would bring "Purpose Driven Life" with her on the desert island.