Friday, October 20, 2006

My Phone is so Lame


This is humiliating. People...this is my phone! I am a semi savvy girl. I'm a designer, I can be well dressed if I chose to be, I'm a mac girl, I work on a 23 inch beautiful apple display, I drive a Volkswagon. I care about such things. So the fact that I've gone a year and a half with a zach morrris phone is really beyond my understanding. I'm teased ruthlessly by my co-workers and they occassionally throw it across the room to try to break it.
I embrace it. I believe it's time to get a new phone...but which one. While savvy, I'm not techi. I don't need email, or weather, or sports scores delivered straight to my phone, but I would like to have a bluetooth ear piece. I don't need to take pictures with it or stream videos...Just a phone, that's really thin, that supports Verizon service, that's compatible with a bluetooth ear piece.
Any Suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a Razor?

Unknown said...

This is the one for you! JG

Anonymous said...

The one Josh linked to is the one I was talking about... sorry, I spelled it wrong. It is RAZR

:)

Rob Cunningham said...

Yea, a RAZR or a Motorola PEBL would be stylin. Treo's are cool, but more than you're saying you want. Maybe a Motorola Q, depending on how much you want to spend; it's $199 but it's stylish, it's thin, it has buncha features.

Anonymous said...

I fourth the RAZR suggestion. It's a very trendy phone (it was the forbidden fruit available only to cingular, which made it trendy, and is now available to most cellular providers including Verizon, which continues its trendiness through availability) and very popular. But it is popular for a reason: it's a nice phone.