Friday, February 02, 2007

New Favorite Car



I have a volkswagon bug - due for a 60,000 mile check up and I know it's going to cost me some coin. My turning signal just broke. My trunk cover has been broken for about a year. I need new wiper blades. I need to wash it. I have an appointment for Wednesday while we're in Indy, so maybe I'll like it again after it's shiny and working.

However, I think I've discovered my next car. FYI- I change my mind monthly about "my favorite car" and still haven't purchased anything, so bare with me. It's the Honda CR-V EX-L. I hate the name, but I love Hondas and I like the look and features. New model, white, navigation system, digital audio reader, seat warmers, 24/30 miles per gallon...pretty dope.

1 comment:

Rob Cunningham said...

Whoa! You posted to your blog TWO STRAIGHT DAYS! So awesome.