Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Team Day

We went to Moran Raceway "The Full Wood Kingdom" in Beaumont for our sym team day. 70 mph go-karts. Amazing! We had a blast. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for something special to do for their team, or just a group of friends. I really thought I was going to hate the whole thing - being a girl, and kind of a princess - but Rocky (co-owner) took incredible care of us. Gave us a 40 minute class on safety tips, and best practices on the track, got us all geared up (even rib guards), locked and loaded and set us free.
I thought I was basically amazing until Andy passed me (smiling and waving). Then Josh, then Nadim, then Pepe, then Jack. But I beat Debbie and Daphne - that's gotta count for something right?


Here's an arial view of the track


SYM team after completing "the final race" Team Nadim & Pepe were the big winners - thus they got bigger trophies. That's me with the helmet on. I felt really cool with it on.


Here's my car.

No comments: