Wednesday, November 08, 2006

InDesign CS2 Lesson


I spent the first half of my day today at an InDesign class put on by one of our printers West America Graphics. It's a free class that they offer to their clients to further our learning and streamlining file preparation and hand off. It really benefits everyone involved.
I learned so much. They brought in a gentleman who does Beta testing and consulting for Adobe - so he really knew what he was talking about, offering tips and how to's to benefit our workflow across the board.

To top it all off, I got a certificate of completion (andy's going to frame it) and I won a $10 Starbucks card in the drawing. Hooray!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! How fun! JG

Anonymous said...

good thing you have so many frames laying around the office...

Natalie Johnson said...

hahaha so true. I'm putting it up now. At least one frame will be filled.