Monday, July 03, 2006

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting this gentleman, Nick Vujicic. I was nervous about meeting him, because the natural thing when you meet a person is to shake their hand - he doesn't have arms. So I walked in the door, smiled, looked a little unsure of what to do, and he said "come give me a hug!". A dynamic personality, outstanding communicator and servant of God. He has an incredible story of God's grace, love and purpose for us all.

Check out his website to learn more about him and his ministry www.lifewithoutlimbs.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how does he turn the pages?
mc

Anonymous said...

Nat I saw him speak through Cornerstone's Podcast and what a powerful message. If anyone thinks they are having a bad day they need to take one good look and see how GREAT our God is through Nick.

Ricardo Haddock
Youth Pastor
MHBC, MD

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick here. I turn the pages with my foot. Glad you asked. I also type 43 words a minute.

Love you Natalie. Looking forward to seeing you in September! Nick Vujicic

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Talie. Love your Blog! Didn't even know you had one.

Love - Mom