Friday, June 30, 2006



It's my birthday.
I turned 26 this week (on 6-26-06). My husband threw me an 80's themed roller skating party. Classic in every way. Our friends totally got into the spirit of the event. And the roller skating rink was so authentically stuck in the 80's it was kind of creepy. Same smell, same games (we played the limbo, the dice game, couples skate, backwards skate)...they even called me out to the middle of the rink to sing happy birthday. I truly felt like I was 8 all over again. Here are some pics for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I had my Golden Birthday last year on the 26th. People born on June 26 are awesome!


Keep up the excellent work. I love the podcast. I just want you to know that God is using you to further His Kingdom!
-eric