Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Chris is going home. Sad but true. I've been a fan of his from the beginning, but last night he did nothing special. Taylor is getting votes from idol haters - so I think he's fine, Kathryn is hot and the only girl so I think she's fine too. I am a super fan of Elliot, he pulled out some magic in the clutch last night. Very impressive performances. I think he has the best vocals of anyone. So, although I don't necessarily believe that he deserves it - Chris is going home tonight. I have a $3.50 lunch bet with Nadim on this. So please let me know - who's with me?

2 comments:

Nadim Najm said...

not me...

Anonymous said...

I would have thought you very wrong... but alas, as usual, I don't understand the masses. Chris is the only one who will cut a CD that I will purchase, and I think it's ridiculous that he went home.