Thursday, April 20, 2006

My very first post...how thrilling. Just an FYI, Josh wrote the last one for me. Although the facts were true, please notice that he finds great joy in making me sound high maintenance and self involved. Which I can't say that I'm not, but at least hear it from my mouth instead of his...
Yes I did get my hair cut. Which is a big deal for me - because the last time I cut my hair short I was a freshman in college. And that year I thought "why stop at the traditional 15 pounds of weight gain", and went for 18 instead. Not my favorite pictures to reflect back on.

2 comments:

Chris Burke said...

Hey how can I get that image you are giving out as a ad for sym???? I've got one on my blog but its just chopped up from the site.

Chris

P.s. keep up the good work, and don't forget, macs rule!!!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with my hair last week! Why? I was bored at the office...it so needs to be summer break! My husband saw me later on that night after finally returning home from a board meeting. Let's just say he agrees that change is good...and right before our first anniversary!
Loving the podcast and it meand SO much to hear you cheming it up with the guys.